1 // ACTION NEEDED
- STOCK THE ARCHIVES!
Over the Holiday search your photos and computers...we need materials and you are the only ones who can help!
Please submit any and all photos, reviews, programs, etc. of past productions, events such as fundraisers, Monday nights and even just photos and such from hanging out after Monday nights.
Please submit all materials to: email@example.com
2 // STAY UP-TO-DATE with COLLECTIVE NY FILMS
- FESTIVAL UPDATE
CONGRATULATIONS to Ensemble Member Sayra Player who won Best Actress (Short Film) for "Uncle Silas" at the Soho International Film Festival.
- TAKE ACTION: FIND A SCRIPT!
Call for Submissions!
Members Chris Beetem (director "Park Slope Minstrel Show") and Nick Marshall (producer "Quick Fix") are looking for full-length screenplays in the genre of "psychological thriller" for a film funding opportunity they have. Email CollectiveNYFilms@gmail.com if you have any scripts to submit. Looking for economical scripts that take place in minimal locations.
3 // MEMBERSHIP - STAY INVOLVED
- UPDATE YOUR SCHEDULE
REMINDER - Membership is keeping track of your AVAILABILITY. Are you out of town filming? Away for the summer?
Please EMAIL YOUR SCHEDULE so we can share up-to-date availability for the company. Let us be able to tell writers, development and outside producers when you are/aren't available. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUBMIT YOUR MEMBERSHIP MATERIALS
Please submit your headshot, resume, other photos and requested material to Collectivemembership@gmail.com. We need everyone's cooperation so we can get our online presence up to date fast.
- All membership updates need to be sent in by the Tuesday EOD deadline. If you do not submit by then it will go on the following week's newsletter (unless the date makes it obsolete). Members please report updates and "book out" by sending an email to email@example.com
- See a calendar of Member events outside The Collective, PLUS Member recommendations for things to do and see. View the External Events Calendar
4 // THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX and GET SOME FACE TIME
What alternative spaces could we use for performances? Email IDEAS to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Collective Membership Committee weekly meeting is Mondays from 6-7pm, prior to the Monday session, in the Collective office. The doors are always open for any Member to participate. Ask questions, complain, compliment, give feedback, get more information about Collective activities, process, procedures, etc. -- anything. Check in with us.
5 // HAVE NEWS? LET US KNOW.
Deadline: Tuesdays, end of day
- DON'T FORGET TO SEND US YOUR NEWS SO EVERYONE IS IN THE KNOW!
- If you have updates, news, a show or event to announce, or a question to pose to the larger group of company members, please submit your requests each week by end of day Tuesday (latest) for possible inclusion in the weekly newsletter. (Not all information submitted will appear in the newsletter.)
- If you have questions or problems using the form to submit OR regarding communications in general:
- Member updates are curated by the Membership Committee, and not all updates submitted will appear in the newsletter.
Monday 7.3.17 - NO SESSION
HAVE A GREAT 4TH OF JULY!